Lately we’ve been involved in several very exciting projects that have taken a lot of our time.
- ZeTwig: A Zend Framework 2 module that allows the use of Twig within your ZF2 projects. It also adds a few extensions for rendering actions or triggering events. Everyone is encouraged to fork it and contribute to it if they want to. Update: The functionality of this module was integrated in ZfcTwig and further development will be done there. ZeTwig is now deprecated and will not work with the new versions of ZF2.
- ZeTheme: A ZF2 module that allows developers switch between various themes for their websites.
- ZeSecurity: A ZF2 module that adds an out of the box security layer for your applications based on PHPIDS.
- ZeDb: A ZF2 module that allows developers to focus on the entities they work with instead of how to retrieve or store data in the database. It contains a large variety of functions that simplify the communication between your application and the database.
- DotsCMS: A ZF2 based CMS solution that allows developers to create websites with extreme speed, while also having all the customization power they need. Current status: v0.1.
- Ze_Payments: A very elegant solution to working with PayPal Website Payments Pro as well as Website Payment Standard and Express Checkout. Written in PHP and based on Zend Framework and cURL this small class allows the user to create and manage PayPal recurring profiles with ease.
- Ze_Google_Checkout: Allows you to integrate Google Checkout on any Zend Framework website easily by creating a set of methods that allow you to export your shopping cart items and any other settings into Google Checkout and receive payment.
- ProjectQuery: This a very useful tool to keep track of your projects, tasks, files, contacts and much much more. The project includes and advanced user permissions system, a share center where you can video chat with your team and hold presentations online and a time tracking system.
Links to all these projects will be posted as soon as they pass the development phase.